We are looking for a Start-up engineer for working aboard in Africa.
Participation in operations for starting up industrial units under the direction of a project leader, being part of the start-up team, mainly involve the following activities:
Activity 1 : Inspection ( or Conformance Checking)
- The Supplier should check that the vessels as build are conformed with specifications, related to a single process unit or complex integrated process units.
- The Supplier should check that PID , lines and instruments are conformed with specifications
Deliverables : Punch list of checked equipments and PIDs.
Activity 2 : Catalyst or Adsorbent Loading
The Supplier will monitor or supervise catalyst or adsorbent loading in the vessels.
Deliverables : Loading report
Activity 3 : Commissioning
The Supplier will develop detailed start-up operating procedures for the customer and prepare the unit for the Oil In, including leak tests, cold circulation.
Deliverables : List of developed procedures
Activity 4 : Providing advice for commissioning
The Supplier will
- supervise the activation of the loaded catalysts, if any
- participate to the Oil In step
- guide and advise the customer on operating and adjust the operating parameters of the units.
Advanced scientific advices in areas such as chemical, mechanical or general engineering including expertise un monitoring, operating or designing refinery and/or petrochemical units
Able to work in English including participating in meetings and preparing reports in English as well as other languages.
Demonstrate Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and individually;
Have good writing skills, a synthetic mind, rigor, sense of realities;
Able to adapt to constantly changing schedules..
Please send your application to Gwénaël Lebian at the following address: