Job ref : PROC2 18-07-2018 - Project Procurement Manager - Procurement
We are looking for a Project Procurement Manager for an EPCI company in order to work on a FLNG project in Senegal on FEED phase
Your main activities are:
- Coordinating purchasing activities for the Project
- Coordination of project procurement activities with Procurement Departments
- Identification of project constrains and client's requirements impacting procurement activities
- Issuing project vendor list.
- Monitoring quotations evaluation
- Updating, monitoring and controlling of procurement plan
- Project team, technical and procurement department interfacing and facilitator
- Periodical reporting to project manager.
This position will be firstly based in Paris area for 6 months, then relocated in Dakar in Senegal on a resident status.
Only fluent French and English speakers will be suitable for this role.