We are looking for a HSE Specialist for a permanent staff position in Dubai with an Oil&Gas Operator.
Provide expert support and advice to all levels of the organisation on Health, Safety, and Environmental topics and ensure effective implementation of the Company HSE Management System on Onshore Operations assets. Act as Safety and Environmental Consultant for business, function and company. Communicate HSE programmes, standards and metrics to Operations, Development and Service groups. Play an integral role in ensuring the effectiveness of the Company Health and Safety Management System (HSMS).
- Member of HSE related professional body
- Recognised HSE qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma).
- 10+ years operational experience preferably in onshore oil and gas production operations.
- International experience in a highly regulated environment is desirable.
- Experience in a senior HSE role, preferably with international content.
- Ability to use appropriate judgment to resolve workplace issues discreetly and escalate concerns where required.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver upon commitments in a timely manner and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to earn respect quickly.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Medically and physically fit for hot climates.