We are looking for a Construction Method Engineer with 15 years’ work experience in Construction methods related functions, particularly in the fabrication of large tubular structures / jackets.
You will be involved in the Wind Farm Industrialization Project and will be the focal point for all Construction related matters.
- Participate to the elaboration of the industrialisation plan (fabrication of 50+ Floaters)
- Elaborate Built Methodologies and associated planning of activities and manning
- Provide construction feedback to engineering in order to optimise fabrication and erection of the floaters
- Participate to the assessment and qualifications of the potential Fabrication and Erection Yards
- Participate in the elaboration of the Execution Plan for the Wind Farm Industrialization Project
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 15 years’ work experience in Construction methods related functions
- Good knowledge in structural welding, NDE and coating inspections
- Expertise in the construction of large tubular structures / jackets
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)