Role description :
Ensure full technical efficiency, by proper coordination of cargo activities, for the assigned FPSOs in accordance with Class, Flag, applicable Standards and local and international rules.
Support onshore & offshore cargo teams to comply with schedule, cost, quality and safety standards.
The FPSO Marine Engineer reports to the Technical Manager and, towards cargo activities, is responsible for:
- Support the management in the definition of the programs of use / stand-by.
- Support FPSOs in case of breakdown, or ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the FPSOs.
- Update / review the cargo manuals.
- Follow procurement activities with key suppliers (specifications, TBE, post order).
- Ensure all FPSOs certifications are maintained by liaising with shore bases marine engineers, MARF, Certification Societies and International Bodies.
- Participate actively to FLOPE certification and audits.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Ensure lessons learnt and good practices are shared among the fleet.
Marine engineer, maintenance engineer, naval engineer, MARF engineer.
This position requires Classification societies knowledge and technical, commercial and relational skills. English is a must, Portuguese a plus.
Position based at Floaters Operations Head Quarter.
Thank you to send your resume by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org