Our client is dedicated to providing water treatment solutions for the specific challenges of water and wastewater in the Oil and Gas industry.
The selected applicant will be part of the Procurement Department located in Paris aera.
The Procurement Engineer is responsible for defining the appropriate best solutions (price, quality, delay ...) with the engineering department to meet the requirements, and the customer specifications.
Your main missions will be:
• Participate effectively in project teams to reduce costs from the upstream phases,
• Accompany the sales teams in tenders (quotations, subcontractor lists ...),
• Preparing calls for tenders with the engineering department (drafting technical specifications, lists of documents, document submission schedule ...),
• Prospect, compete, search for opportunities, evaluate proposals, negotiate prices and conditions of contracts until they are signed... And more.
In general :
• Bringing a transversal vision to the sales and project teams, being a pro-active, flexible player, force of proposal and negotiations.
• Bac +5 engineering school, additional training in purchasing would be an asset,
• 3 to 5 years of experience in engineering, purchasing or project,
• Technical knowledge: good mechanical knowledge (boilermaking, rotating machines, pipes ...). Ideally knowledge of the water treatment industry and / or the environmental constraints of Oil & Gas,
• Knowledge of international law,
• Qualities: Communication, team spirit, negotiation, rigor, organization, tenacity,
• Languages: fluency in English / fluency in French is highly desirable.
If you are interested by this position, please apply on the website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.