On behalf of our client, we are looking for Coaches with a strong background in Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical.
If you are a supervisor and wish to be a trainer for a major mining company or if you already are a trainer, you might be very interested in this opportunity.
The position is based in Tamatave (MADAGASCAR) on a rotation system of 7 weeks ON and 3 weeks OFF, 6 days per weeks. The salary is a based on a daily rate with everything included on site.
- French and English speaker;
- More than 10 years of experience;
- Strong Maintenance Mechanical skills:
- Extensive, in-depth experience of working with a wide range of pumps;
- Possess practical, hands-on experience in troubleshooting and testing pumps;
- Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts;
- Must have working knowledge of associated equipment such as gear boxes, mechanical seals, and white metal bearings.
- Or strong Instrumentation skills:
- Instrumentation Maintenance Profile
- Brownfield project preferred versus construction project as need to be able to troubleshoot (and train at the same time)
- Technical writing skills to develop maintenance plan scheme, SOP, work procedure
- Must have spent a lot of time on tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively in the field (live facility coaching)… And more.
- Process Knowledge.
- Or Electrical knowledge on:
- Earthing Monitoring System on switchboards (I-guard or similar)
- And/or VFD Altivar 71
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume. We will be glad to call you back and give you more information.