On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior International Legal Counsel.
Within the contract department, you must assist our client operational entities in tendering for engineering projects as well as for major turnkey projects. You also work with the R & D department as well as with the purchasing department. You operate in an international environment, within a dynamic team and work with different functions in order to secure the contractual relations, identify risks and ensure compliance with internal policies of the group.
Your main tasks are:
• Reviewing, drafting, qualifying and negotiating a wide variety of contracts (MOUs, confidentiality agreements, partnership agreements, EPC contracts) and participating in their negotiations;
• Prepare legal documentation of responses to calls for tenders;
• Evaluate the legal risks and needs of the files, propose innovative solutions to reduce risks;
• Write, review and negotiate subcontracting agreements;
• Collaborate with other functions such as Finance, Insurance, General Secretariat.
Profile of Advanced Training in Business Law or School of the Bar. You have at least 5 years of experience ideally in the oil or gas industry or for companies or law firms working on major infrastructure projects. You have good project management skills and a proven ability for contract negotiation. Good communicator (e), you have the sense of listening and your sense of relationship allows you to interact effectively with various profiles, in a multicultural context. You are recognized for your curiosity and persuasiveness. With a spirit of analysis and synthesis, you can prioritize your actions and ensure good transferability of information. A fluent English is essential for the position.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via our website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.