On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Fabrication & Estimation Engineer.
As part of the development of the EPC Bid Activities (EBA) department, our client is looking for a Fabrication & Estimation Engineer.
Mission and job description:
Attached to the head of the EBA department, you are in charge of carrying out the response on one or more tenders. You must therefore coordinate the project in the proposal phase with the manufacturing site(s) and be in close contact with the engineering and purchasing departments.
You will need to:
• Analyze the tender documents to define the response strategy, the resources required and the means to put in place,
• Participate with the subcontracting department in consulting the necessary subcontractors and then clarify the offers received,
• Ensure the coordination of the different support departments involved (locally and in the company),
• Plan and prepare the documents to develop the offer for the manufacturing/fabrication part,
• Check, in collaboration with the Price Study Engineers, the final estimate taking into account the customer's requests,
• Collect feedback from experiences during missions to Fabrication sites.
Engineer's degree, you have at least 5 years of experience as an engineer in the Oil & Gas sector. The knowledge of the domain of the structure, the ability to manage interfaces and the control of large databases are important assets.
Fluency in English.
Total geographic mobility is necessary for missions or expatriation.
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume via our website or by e-mail at email@example.com