On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Superintendent Facilities Maintenance. This position reports to the Manager, Plant Maintenance and is the key point of contact for all maintenance activities within the Plant site, Camp Sites, and Offsite locations.
French fluency is a must.
- Maintains all fencing, roofs, roads, ablutions, office buildings for the site and offsite locations
- Maintains all camp facilities including Construction Camp, Operations Camp and Management Housing Village
- Maintains all grounds and landscaping
- Manages all carpentry
- Manages small projects (<$100k per asset) for all infrastructure projects.
- Maintains buried services in all locations
- Preferred Project engineering or related discipline
- 10 years managing facilities, at least 5 in a Supervisory capacity
- Contractor management
- Project management with budget of at least $100k
- Organisational design and change
- Experience managing multidiscipline teams
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website.