On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Project Manager. The consultant will intervene on the project of the Saint-Nazaire offshore wind farm whose construction phase has just started.
The missions are as follows:
• Ensure that the interfaces are clearly defined and shared with the different batch technical managers.
• Regularly maintain a matrix that defines the division of responsibilities between the project owner and the suppliers for the technical interfaces of each project batch with the key dates of the exchanges.
• Contribute to the effective coordination of the technical interfaces between the different batches by ensuring that the requests for the different lots are clearly identified and satisfied as soon as possible.
• Promote the communication of the interfaces (in particular concerning the modifications of the data of the interfaces) within a batch but also with the external contractors... And more.
Required profile :
• > 5 years experience in large offshore projects (wind or offshore oil)
• Fluent English
• Good technical understanding of topics related to offshore wind
• Synthetic capacities and editorial fluency
• Strength of proposal, listening
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website.