On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Mineral process engineer.
Typical duties :
- Mineral Processing Engineers are involved in all stages of raw materials processing
- Plan, organise and oversee the extraction of metallic and non-metallic matter from the ore at mines
- Transform low value impure metals, recycled materials and by products into valuable products
- This extraction process can occur at both underground and open pit mines.
- Study and apply chemical and process metallurgy techniques
- Responsible for onsite testing and research.. And more.
10 years minimum experience required in chemical reaction engineering and mineral separation. A mining experience will be a strong plus.
The position is on rotational basis, 7 weeks ON and 3 weeks OFF on MINE SITE
Language : English compulsory, French is highly appreciated
Start date : Beginning of January
Duration : 12 months +
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume at email@example.com or via our website.