On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Drilling Manager.
- Localization: Brazil
- Portuguese is a must
Qualification & Experience
- Manage all well related planning and operations in accordance our client Energy’s policies and standards, including the Drilling Management System.
- Demonstrate safety leadership throughout all well operations and planning activities.
- Ensure compliance with Brazil regulatory regime, oversee compliance work stream and communicate and manage deviations and non-compliances.
- Manages all drilling and completions well planning and engineering activities including well integrity.
- Develops and manages a well operations team resourced appropriately to deliver well activities.
- Responsible for generating drilling schedules including cost and performance metrics to align with the asset deliverables.
- Leads contractor engagement and maintain effective relationships with contractors. Align contractor deliverables with the company’s goals.
- Ensure contracting and procurement processes are aligned with the drilling and completion scope.
- Develops and maintains an accurate drilling schedule for drilling and completion operations and ensure that it is communicated throughout the assets.
- Encourage innovative solutions that deliver cost and operational efficiencies such as use of new technology and processes.
- Ensures that all support teams are aligned to deliver the well operation activity.
- Offshore drilling experience – platform / jackup and floater experience.
- Light intervention workover, snubbing is a plus.
- Has managed multi-functional operational and planning teams with demonstratable delivery.
- University degree/MSc in Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience: 10-15 years.
- Supervisor/Management Experience: 7+ years.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume via our website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org