On the behalf of our client, we are looking for a Precommissioning Engineer.
The Precommissioning section is integrated into the Underwater Installation service.
The objective of this mission is to manage the scope of pre-ordering in response to calls for tenders from customers.
The tasks allocated to this senior pre-commissioning engineer:
- Provide support to the head of the pre-commissioning section for responding to calls for tenders;
- Study the documents received from the client's party;
- Write a specification for pre-commission services in order to send a request for quotation to pre-commission subcontractors;
- Study the responses to calls for tenders and issue a recommendation on the best technical offer;
- Work with the sub-contract service to provide the elements of price estimation;
- Manage interfaces with other actors on call for tenders: installation, operations, manufacturing ...
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website.